Monday 10 March 2014

My design for the institutional logo of our film company

Below is my design of how I think we, as a company, should present ourselves to the public. A husky is in the design because of the name of our company, while the naturalistic setting reflects our open-minded approach to films and also creates a sense of distinction and iconography within our logo. The contrast between the tree and the mountains creates diversity within locations and relates to the range of different films our company produces.





Below are 2 Computer Aided Designs (C.A.D.) of my logo to make it appear more professional and legitimate: 



I have adapted certain elements that I found worked better than the original design to make it look more dynamic and have more positive connotations, such as the sun and it's rays casting over the rest of the logo to connote happiness and the lack of aggression within the husky's mannerisms.



By contrast, with this design I elaborated on the predator aspect of a husky to reflect our ruthless and cunning approach to films - quickly eliminating the competition. The direct mode of address from the husky also makes the audience feel more like they're personally being approached by our logo, making it more memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment